School Customer Service
In the age of open enrollment and school choice, the level of customer service your school offers has never been more important. We must recognize that when customers have other options (they do), and we don’t treat them well, we will lose their trust and loyalty, and they will choose other options. It is the responsibility of every individual at our school to affect its success and reputation. How does your school measure up?
Implementing school customer service
- Roll out the welcome mat at your school
- From good to great: school customer service
- Parents: raving fans or raging foes?
- Is your front office helping or hurting your school enrollment?
- What is poor customer service costing your school?
- 20 tips to create amazing customer service at your school
- eBook: How to create sensational school customer service
- 3-part series about improving school customer service, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
- Providing outstanding virtual customer service during a crisis
- Communications! It’s all about customer service
Tips for improved customer service translates to effective school marketing
- Choose your words wisely…it matters
- How excellent customer service translates to effective school marketing
- Tell them thank you: adding a personal touch to your school customer service
- School customer service matters…especially those initial interactions
- School social media: a beacon of hope when done right