By partnering with Trumba, the premier provider of advanced, interactive calendars, we offer our clients advanced features that improve communication to parents, staff, and community members.
Your site visitors can search for events, display them as they prefer, and even add those events to their personal calendars. Many parents and students set up e-mail reminders or text message reminders so they never miss events that are important to them.
Trumba Calendar Features
Trumba’s interactive calendars use the following features to improve how your school reaches out to parents, staff, and the community:
- Set-up automatic e-mail messages and one-time calendar e-mails
- Search for and filter events or change the way events are displayed
- Choose a calendar view (by month, week, day, and other formats)
- Forward information to friends
- Download event information
- Sign-up to attend events
- Subscribe to an RSS feed of the school or district calendar
- Subscribe to calendar e-mail updates
- Get notified when events change
- Reduce missed events by letting them set event reminders
- Print the calendars (by view)
- Set-up an event on their own calendar (Outlook, Yahoo!, AOL, MSN, Hotmail, Apple iCal, Google)
- Add maps or pictures to events
Customized & Easy to Use
We can create multiple calendars to serve a variety of purposes, customized to meet the unique needs of your students, staff, and parents. Whether athletics events, governing board meetings, staff development training, or testing schedules, the flexible and advanced features of our interactive calendars will make keeping everyone informed a breeze.