School Website Content Writing
We know that good design is just the beginning; it’s what’s inside that counts, and that means well-written website copy that provides current and useful information. School Webmasters makes sure your school website provides the quality information your site visitors expect.
Our copywriters work closely with you to gather the information we know the best school websites should have. Then, we turn it into professional, conversational, and inviting content, incorporating copywriting best practices with regard to structure, formatting, tone, and style.
Website Content Matters
A critical part of website development includes website copywriting that conveys the messages that your school wants to convey. It should be part of your school’s overall strategic message and is an integral part of your communication efforts. This aspect of school website content development can be time consuming and expensive—unless you partner with School Webmasters.
This vital step in the development of an effective website is included in our website service. Ask any other website development company what they charge for professional copywriting services, and you will immediately see the added value we provide. At no extra cost, School Webmasters writes content that reflects best practices for school sites. This means not only will your content include the best website copywriting, but it will:
- Be conversational (no education jargon, no third person or passive voice), friendly and positive, and consistent in style across all your schools’ websites.
- Be audience-centered. We help you keep your site visitors’ priorities in mind, which means understanding what information they’re looking for and ensuring they find what they need on your website. Whether they’re looking for the right school for their child or a job for themselves or they are vendors responding to a bid, we write your content to address their needs.
- Address your website’s objectives on each page, which will vary from site to site depending on grade level or district differentiators.
We believe that the right words and the right message, delivered in the right way, can change the world. Effective communication is the key to increasing your student enrollment, strengthening your credibility with parents and the community, improving employee morale, saving your staff time, and strengthening your leadership and educational image. Here at School Webmasters, we work hard to provide you with effective, compelling websites with copywriting services and designs that will give you the results you need to accomplish your goals.
The Content Process
Because it’s very important, the content-writing phase of your website development is the most lengthy of the stages. It includes:
- Gathering information
- Interviewing key school personnel
- Formulating strategy
- Writing and placement
- Finalizing the website content
- Editing and proofing the final content