ADA Website Compliance
Getting and maintaining an ADA compliant website is the law. It is also the right thing to do. But sometimes the right thing to do is difficult and expensive to implement. We understand and are here to help. If you aren’t sure about what is required or how to implement website accessibility for your school, we hope you will find the information included below helpful.
How to Make a Website Accessible
- All you ever wanted to know about school website accessibility
- How to have an ADA compliant school website
- ADA website accessibility, Part I
- ADA website accessibility, Part II
- Getting an ADA compliant website
- School website accessibility tips
- School website accessibility FAQ
- Closed Captions for Videos
- Share your videos! But keep your website accessible
Why ADA website compliance for schools matters
- Is your school’s website ADA compliant?
- What every school administrator should know about website accessibility
- School website accessibility worries?
- School websites and the evolution of ADA website accessibility
- ADA website compliance and your school PR
- Is website accessibility required for independent schools and private schools?
- California Schools: Know your State’s Website Accessibility Requirements
- Distant Learning Accessibility During the Coronavirus