Based out of Mesa, Arizona, School Webmasters is a family-owned and operated company that offers vital communications services to clients nationwide. With an extensive background in public relations and marketing communications, founder Bonnie Leedy started the company with her daughter Tammy Carpenter in early 2003. Today, we serve over 500 schools and districts.
Outstanding Customer Service
Our creative and administrative staff use proprietary software designed to expedite updates quickly and intuitively, allowing our team of dedicated professionals to provide ongoing support to our clients with precision and cost efficiency.
Boasting a very high customer-satisfaction rating and frequent client referrals, School Webmasters is well-positioned to provide continual outstanding service to its customers for years to come.
Our Business Model
One aspect of our business model, of which we are quite proud, is the opportunity we provide to talented individuals who have the skills and work ethic to work from their home offices.
These individuals, often moms who have put professional careers on hold while they raise their families, utilize their skills as administrators, graphic designers, user interface specialists, programmers, writers, and editors for our customers.
Our Memberships and Associations
- Better Business Bureau
- The International Webmasters Association
- National Association of Photoshop Professionals
- Arizona Association of School Business Officials
- Texas Association of Mid-Size Schools
- Arizona Rural Schools Association (ARSA)
- Pennsylvania Association of Rural and Small Schools
- National Rural Education Association (NREA)
- Arizona Charter Schools Association (ACSA)
- Arizona School Administrators (ASA)
- The HTML Writers Guild