School Marketing Services
Marketing is NOT what it used to be. Simply running an ad no longer cuts it. If you expect to compete in the increasingly competitive educational landscape, you better be ready to step up your game. And, it won’t be by using the old, traditional “interrupter” marketing methods unless you are a nationwide, online school. You also can’t assume that just because you are the neighborhood public school that you are the only game in town, because you are not. Your competitors include charter schools, private schools, homeschooling, and online schools.
So, what’s a school to do?
If traditional forms of marketing no longer work (known as “outbound marketing,” where you are blasting out your marketing messages in hopes that some of it hits your targeted audience), what are the smarter, effective, and more affordable options?
Solution: Inbound Marketing
(also called digital marketing or content marketing)
Inbound marketing, on the other hand, is marketing that draws customers to you when they have the need for the services or information you provide. This means the customers (parents) are in control and if you want to be considered in their decision-making, you have to be where they are going for information.
To learn what “inbound marketing” is all about, check out Inbound Marketing for Schools, Part I. To learn how to do it yourself, check out Inbound Marketing for Schools, Part II. But, when you need some help, let School Webmasters provide an affordable solution.
To request a quote on marketing services for your school, fill out the price request form on the right of this page. If you also need pricing information on school website design and management, complete our website price quote form as well.
Level I Marketing: SEO for Local Optimization
- Set up Google Analytics tracking to analyze your traffic and most effective web pages
- Create a Google Analytics Dashboard for your school, making analysis and review simple
- List your school on the 100’s of search directories so your school will be found online and boost local search engine rankings
- Add your school to “Google My Business” to assure you’ll show up in Google’s search results
- Price: one-time set-up fee of $500
Level II Marketing: SEO & Marketing
- Everything included in Level I plus…
- Local website optimization to further increase your school site’s chances for top ranking in local searches
- Consulting and analysis for an initial inbound marketing campaign (smart goal selection, persona development, customer journey strategy, content plan, email strategy)
- Add two content-focused website pages specifically dedicated to your school’s primary marketing goal
- Design one landing page for professional download content
- Create professional copywriting and design of downloadable content
- Content development for three email nurtures
- Goal conversion tracking added to Google Analytics
- Price: one-time set-up of $2500 (This level does not include CRM software)
Level III Marketing: CRM, SEO, and Inbound Marketing
- Everything included in Level I & II plus…
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) set-up using InfusionSoft
- Customized dashboard for InfusionSoft reporting
- Website form development for one marketing campaign, including tags, tracking, and reporting for campaign goals
- Email nurture campaign set-up, including related tags and tracking
- Additional directory listing audits and adding your school where appropriate
- Custom search engine reporting (see how your website is ranking, how many visitors or conversions you are getting)
- Marketing Your School calendar/toolkit with 50 weeks of marketing ideas to take your school to the next level (normally sells for $279 and includes additional online resources and templates)
- Price: $3500 one-time set-up and $130 per month
Other school marketing services a la carte:
All prices for additional school marketing campaigns are available upon request. Some of these include:
- Postcard campaigns
- PPC campaigns
- Additional inbound marketing campaigns
- Blog post development
- Video editing (scripting, storyboard, editing, publishing)
- Social media ad campaigns
- PR campaign (events, media, etc.)